Publications & Presentations
I’ve written a few articles and columns for print magazines. I’m in the process of scanning these and will be posting them on the site when complete.
I’ve also given presentations at a number of conferences and meet ups. I’ll share some of these here; a few I won’t be able to share due to copyright or NDA issues.
- Develop Magazine 2013: «Get that job - Graphics Programmer».
- Custom PC Magazine 2003: «The Evolution of 3D graphics».
- Develop Magazine issues 1-25: Regular programming column.
Talks & Presentations
- The Undefined Meetup - On-demand 3D printed merchandise from virtual content
- Guest lecture at Newcastle University: «3D printing content from games»
- VRTGO 2015: «To reality and beyond : Merchandising for VR experiences»
- Sony DevStation 2013: «Reflections on PS4»
- Develop 2013: «How The Crew was ported to PS4» (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-how-the-crew-was-ported-to-playstation-4)